- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
I love you cow
The best explanation of Love I have seen in a Disney Film.
If I had the chance to race Godzilla on four-wheelers you wouldn’t be able to fucking stop me.
You don’t know how hard this made me laugh.
When someone pisses you off and then later talks to you like nothing happened
And then they try to be ‘funny’ and ‘silly’ when you’re still pissed off about it
I really really don’t like those “if you don’t ____ get off my blog!” Like, seriously? Don’t dictate people’s opinions. There are a lot of people I don’t agree with who follow me and I would never make them feel uncomfortable by signaling them out. Just post your opinion and let them unfollow you if they wanna.